Boiler Service Company In Jefferson County
Trusted Louisville Boiler Service, Installation & Repair Experts in the Louisville, Lexington and Indianapolis Area
We service and repair all makes and models of boilers. We sell and install all makes and models of boilers such as: Weil-McLain boilers, Peerless Boilers, Lochinvar and much more. We offer maintenance agreements for all customers in and around the Louisville area. Call us today for immediate boiler repair service at Call (502) 365-5299. Having your boiler regularly maintained with a service agreement for maintenance will increase your boiler’s efficiency, reduce utility costs, and extend the life of your equipment. With a Customized Maintenance Service Agreement, you have the flexibility and the options to fit your needs. We offer service agreements based on the needs and usage of the equipment. We offer flexible payment options, from small monthly payments to payment upon the scheduled maintenance of the equipment.
Why you should use The Louisville HVAC Company’s Boiler Service and Repair?
- Never an overtime charge
- ALL work is 100% Guaranteed
- We provide reliable 24-hour 7 days a week boiler, HVAC air conditioning repair & service by trained, experienced, Kentucky state registered and EPA-certified technicians.
- We service all brands, types and sizes of boilers air conditioners, refrigeration equipment, and control systems.
- We provide equipment retrofit services by top mechanics.
- Our maintenance services reduce energy costs and prolong equipment life.
- We maintain extensive records of the services we provide–so you won’t have to.
- We provide both in-house and factory training and technical support for our technicians. Our support staff has the training, experience and resources to assist the field technician and answer any technical questions they may run into. The technician is free to continue working instead of researching.
Boiler Service and Repair
We repair, retrofit, and rebuild boilers on-site or at the Company’s facilities. We provide service on any brand and type of boiler. Our comprehensive service offerings include the following:
- Refractory Repair
- Hydrostatic Testing
- Casing Repair
- Tube Cleaning
- Boiler Rebuilding
- Boiler Retubing
- Superheater Repair
- Burner Retrofit
- Combustion Tuning
- Boiler Start-Up
- Pump Repair
- Controls/Safety Checks
- Code Welding
- Manway Resurfacing
- Blower Repair
Thinking about replacing that old boiler?
We offer businesses and consumers FREE 2nd Opinions on replacing that old boiler. If you interested in getting pricing options or even financing the new boiler, contact us today. Our lease to own options extend financing to 24 months out to 60 months. We will walk you through the process to make it as easy as possible.
Boiler Repair – Boiler Service – Boiler Maintenance – Boiler Replacement – Boiler Survey
Normally, boiler repair costs depend on the type of the trouble. There is absolutely no particular way for you to determine the exact cost without knowing about the actual fault that caused the breakdown. We’re all aware of the fact that any type of equipment will breakdown at some point in time or another and you have to be prepared to get it fixed. If you’re planning for regular servicing, you can maintain it well. This would be an excellent way of lowering the boiler repair costs. It is best to take a look at the service documents that came with the boiler when you purchased it, it contains the required servicing information.
Here are a few things to do in order to reduce your boiler repair costs in case there is a break down:
- Make sure that you check the working status of the boiler on a day to day basis. You can do this by following several steps that are given in the service booklet.
- If at all, you notice any kind of a defect, immediately call the nearby service engineer and explain about it. Make sure you observe its performance frequently.
- Lear how to clean the boiler and make sure you spend some time occasionally to do that.
- Note down the contact numbers of the service engineers and the helpline of the particular company handy so that you need not search for them in case of a break down.
- Ensure that you follow all the instructions given in the help manual.
- Plan for regular checkups and ensure that the control panel and piping is perfect.
Keep in mind the fact that any major repair ought to be handled by the service engineer. You should not try to do it on your own even if you have enough knowledge about the whole system. In this way, you can surely find a way to decrease the boiler repair costs.
So, if you’re the type of person who values reliable, same-day boiler repair and boiler service, you’re going to LOVE us! We provide FAST, SAME-DAY service and the Fixed Right for all air conditioning and heating systems in Louisville, KY and the surrounding area. Ever needed a critical boiler repair, but had to put it off because you don’t know how much it will cost? Sign up for our Service Agreement Program and get peace of mind now… It’s easy on the budget and provides comfort when you need it. Surprise repair bills will be a thing of the past!